- New construction or renovations substantially completed between September 1, 2017, and January 1, 2022
- Public education facilities in Texas include Early Childhood through high school, charter school, early college high school, community college, performance venue (e.g.: natatorium, football stadium, gymnasium, performing arts center), support facilities (e.g.: transportation center, maintenance facility, administration building)
- May not have previously entered the exhibit
Please carefully review the submission requirements and information below before you submit your contract, program fees, and project details.
Each project submission must include a PowerPoint presentation (also in pdf format), a high-resolution image, a Project Entry Form (online), and Poster Project (PDF*). Please download the Submission Instructions for detailed information about each requirement. Primary contacts and project submission coordinators (per Agreements) will receive detailed instructions. Important dates are outlined below.
June 10: Exhibit of School Architecture Agreement due [online agreement]
June 24: Project Submission/Poster Due
- Project Entry Form (completion of online form is required; to preview form questions, view pdf)
- Signature Photo
- Jury Submission PowerPoint (must use this template)
- Project Poster Submission (PDF*)
*TASA/TASB will print actual posters